I despise bigotry, in any form, for example I dislike bigotry from those who agree with my point of view perhaps even more than those who disagree with me - you do your cause no good if you are unable or unwilling to at least attempt to understand your opponents rhetoric and mindset.
If Bears Bizarre Bigots were a TV show, I would watch it.
Would it, perhaps, guest star Hugh Laurie and Morgan Freeman on occasion?
Yes, and Stephen Fry would interview Lady Gaga every few episodes… Also Ellen would dance in the closing credits.
- livingrosencrantz likes this
- thebearwritesdeath reblogged this from steampunkragdoll and added:
- steampunkragdoll reblogged this from thebearwritesdeath and added:
- steampunkragdoll likes this
- engulfedindreams likes this
- thebearwritesdeath posted this